www.meidling-forum.at Foren-Übersicht www.meidling-forum.at

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Man fathers four kids with daughter!

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.meidling-forum.at Foren-Übersicht -> AFRIKA
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Eberndorfer

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 17, 2008 6:24 am    Titel: Man fathers four kids with daughter! Antworten mit Zitat

Man fathers four kids with daughter!
Thursday, 16th October, 2008
By Ali Mambule in Masaka, Uganda

Ahmad Majwala Bbale, the man accused of incest and defilement, at the Masaka Police Station

A man in Masaka has been arrested for fathering four children with his daughter and defiling another one.

Ahmad Majwala Bbaale, 44, of Byuma zone in Kyazanga trading centre, was arrested on Tuesday following a village council meeting where his daughter revealed that she had produced four children with him.

The daughter, Zainabu Nalugemwa, told the meeting, convened by the LC1 chairman, Moses Kabareebe, that her father started having sex with her in 1999 when she was 16 years old.

The meeting was called because the man's elder son, Jamada Nsimbi, had complained that his father was defiling his other sister of 13.

"My father is becoming a nuisance," Nsimbi told an astonished audience. "He has defiled another sister of mine in addition to begetting children with my elder sister."

The regional Police commander, Andrew Sorowen, said the suspect would be charged with incest, while a defilement case would be opened against him in connection with the younger girl.

"He has taken the girl for medical examination and is waiting for the doctor's report," Sorowen added. During the village council meeting, which was attended by one of Bbaale's three wives, Nalugemwa said she gave birth to the first child in 2000, when she was 17.

"In 2003, I conceived and gave birth to another baby-boy. And in 2005, my father again made me pregnant," she said.

In 2007, she gave birth to the fourth child, a boy whom her father named Saddam Bbaale, she said, adding that two of the four children died.

At this point, Bbaale's wife started crying and walked away. The mother of the two girls was not present.

In his defence, Bbaale said: "If the mother has chosen to give them to me, what can I do?"

Angry residents got up and wanted to lynch Bbaale. He was saved by the LC1 chairman and his defence secretary and taken to Kyazanga police post from where he was transferred to Masaka Police station.

At the station, he denied the charges and told The New Vision that he did not know the father of Nalugemwa's children.

"He even doesn't know where her two children were buried." He said he did not know why the children were named after him. Locals said Bbaale had built a home for his daughter in the village, far away from the family home in the trading centre.

In recent years, there have been several cases of incest in Uganda. In March 2005, a Kampala businessman, Livingstone Ssewanyana, of Ndejje in Wakiso district, was jailed for raping and impregnating his daughter.

He started having sex with her when she was nine and continued until she was 22 and escaped from home. He impregnated the daughter twice and forced her to carry out an abortion. Ssewanyana received a prison sentence of 24 years for defilement and 19 years for incest.

In July 2004, Maxisensio Ssendagala of Masaka was jailed for 15 years for defiling his 12-year-old daughter.

The same year, Katongole Zikusoka of Zirobwe in Luwero district, also got 15 years for incest and defilement of his 10-year-old daughter.

Internationally, the most notorious incest case is that of 73-year-old Josef Fritzl, an Austrian who confessed to fathering seven children with his daughter, Elisabeth, whom he held hostage in a cellar for over two decades.

The seventh child died shortly after birth and Fritzl told the Police he burned the infant's body in an oven.

Fritzl, who was arrested earlier this year, had convinced friends and family that Elisabeth ran away in 1984, when she was 18.

For years, Fritzl sent fake letters, purportedly written by Elisabeth, leading the family to believe that she had left and abandoned three of her children on Fritzl's doorstep.

In reality, she lived in the cellar with three of her children while the other three lived in the home above the cellar with Fritzl and Elisabeth's mother.

The widely publicised case was unveiled on April 19 when one of the children was taken to the hospital after falling seriously ill and the doctors discovered that her "grandfather"was her father.

On April 26, the Police picked Fritzl and Elisabeth near Amstetten hospital where the child had been admitted. He pleaded guilty after she identified him as the father of the sick child.

http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/12/654907

Kommentar!

Welche Erleichterung fuer Uganda, dass Europa noch schlimmere Sexualverbrecher hat als Afrika.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.meidling-forum.at Foren-Übersicht -> AFRIKA Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.